American Industrial is a hot remodeling trend today in all areas of the home and will continue to be for decades.
Whether you want an out of the box solution or a custom design that is all yours, a Sistine Stone shower kit may be the perfect solution for you to up-style your bathroom.
A truly designer bathroom that would set you back $30,000 if you were to have it built using traditional bathroom remodeling methods would be a great DIY project that can be accomplished in a weekend for about $4,500. ($5,000 If you add a matching sink)
This stunning bathroom design features a 60" x 32" alcove shower kit in the new Sistine Stone Portland Cement color by American Bath Factory that was enhanced by adding porcelain tiles that look like salvaged wood planks.
The back wall of the shower kit was replaced with the porcelain planking and the wall panels were used as 10' of 36" high wainscoting on the walls.
Required for this transformation:
- 60" x (30"-42") Sistine Stone Sonoma Grand Package Shower Kit in the portland cement color with Black Pipe metal finish (Includes heavy 3/8" glass door and panel)
- 32 1/2 sq. ft. of porcelain planking for the back wall
- Matching porcelain planking for the floor
- 1 Large window trim kit in portland cement (Used for baseboard)
- 2 Sets of the bullnose trim kit in portland cement (Used as top trim)
- 1 Freedom Collection bundle (Includes the bench and grab bars)
- 1 F600H Exposed wall mount faucet with hand shower in Black Pipe Finish
- 36 tubes of American Sealant 100% RTV Silicone
- Gray grout to finish
This is just one example of what can be done with a Sistine Stone Shower kit, a little imagination and a few hours of elbow grease. Here are a couple more versions, very different looks created from the same shower kits.